CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

First day of Preschool

Well I'm a running about a week late, but better late then never. Our little girl is a big preschooler! She start at Jacque's Preschool last week and really seems to enjoy it. She go 3 days a week, Mondays, Tuesday, and Thursdays for 2 1/2 hours. I love it, because I am able to get some things done around the house. It's great! Also on Wednesdays she goes to The Little Gym to a gymnastic class for an hour. Already I have seen her grow and a little bit of an attitude cjange for the better. Here are some fun pictures of her on her first day and at gymnastic class.

1 comments:

aubrey said...

Preschool is so wonderful! I had Caitlyn in it for two years and a summer in between. WONDERFUL! It's so nice to have that little time to yourself.