CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

31 weeks

I thought that I would post a belly shot. so here it is. about 60 days until you get to meet the newest member of our family and we are really excited! No we do not have a name for her yet but we have decided that her middle name will be Bell after Matt's grandmother. So if anyone wants to throw some names our way we are taking suggestions.


I really don't feel as big as the picture makes me look. I think that the lighting is all wrong *wink*. But this pregnancy has been very different from Brooklin's. Everyone tells you at every pregnancy is different and they are not lying! Not that I thought they were, however, I didn't really understand what they meant. I have been tired, sick, and hurting at different times this whole pregnancy. Nothing like the first. So I am really excited to have her here. I am after however that she is going to try to come right around Christmas so that I will have to be in the hospital Christmas Day. Which wouls really suck because Brooklin can't come in the hospital to see me. But I wont start that soap box. Any ways, this pregnancy has really gone by fast!

1 comments:

aubrey said...

Look at the cute belly! You are lucky to be one of those cute prego ladies! LUCKEEEE! I hope the birth goes well.