CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Witch's Night Out

Last night I went to "Walk of the Witch's" at Gardner Village with all the girls on Matt's side of the family. This is the third year that I have gone with them. I enjoy traditions and this is one that I hope keeps going for years to come. Last night there were 21 of us that went and dressed in our best witch attire. Before going I was talking to Matt about the night and found that he thought that it was something that just the Kitt (Matt's step mom's maiden name) girls did every year. Ha ha! Can you imagine..... 21 grown women dressing up like witch's and walking around together just for the heck of it. I know that I am a little werid but that is even to werid for me! We had dinner at Archibald's, which was a 2 hour wait and then walked around to the different shops. Maybe next year I will take Brooklin. They had pony rides, a petting zoo, dancing, cackling contests, and everyone that wants to can walk across the stage they have set up for the walk of the witch's. All the shop's are decorated for Halloween and the staff is even dressed up. It's interesting to see how some people really get into it, I saw people dress as snow witches, the evil queen from Snow White, Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, The Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz, Glinda from the Wizard of Oz, and just some good looking witches.

0 comments: