CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

GO UTES!!



After hearing for days, weeks about the game it was finally here. It was time for the Holy War!!! I had dressed myself and Brooklin in RED and we were ready for the game. Matt was in his blue and his brothers Matthew and Jessie, and Matthews brother in law Ryan were also in blue. The numbers were against me. However I had faith in my Utes. It was game time and I cheered as loud as I could. Brooklin and my mom helped me with the cheering.
Then we watched as BYU quarterback Max Hall literally threw away a chance to earn a third consecutive Mountain West Conference championship.
Doomed by six turn-overs--- five interceptions and a fumble--- the cougars lost to my unbeaten Utes. The final score of 48-24 gave me bragging rights for the year!!
Now it's time to go bowling...........
Wether it be the Orange Bowl in Flordia, the Sugar Bowl in Louisanna, or Fiesta Bowl in Arizona, the Utes will receive an invitation to an elite group of postseason games called BCS bowls, and I want to go.It's to bad that the Utes are outsiders, with an undefeated season they should be playing for a national championship, but that's not how it work. they don't have the right zip code.

1 comments:

Randi said...

Merry Christmas Lori and Family!!!